You can now kiss the hairstylist! It’s the biggest day of your (and your hair’s!) life, and you want to be in the hands of a professional. Choose the best hairstyle that matches your dress.
What treatment is your hair in need of?
Experts are unanimous: hair must be treated individually, just like you would treat your skin. To get the most out of your hair treatment, it is important to distinguish its exact needs. If you’re not sure what these are, our expert hair stylists are here to help you obtain the correct diagnostic, in order to equip you with the ability to restore your hair to its optimal state.
If you have dry hair, always opt for nourishment…
“If hair is well nourished, it should bounce back” reveals Gianni Coppa, a French hairstylist for Matrix Biolage. To get this bounce back effect, it is advised to use the RAW collection from Biolage: the first sustainable hair care range containing 70% - 100% natural ingredients. Not only is the packaging 100% instagrammable, it will also enable you to restore the severely dehydrated fibers in your hair! Specifically, Gianni Coppa advises the use of the following products:
- Nourish Shampoo to cleanse the hair: an exceptional shampoo composed of quinoa and honey that will deeply hydrate your hair, as well as cleanse
- Nourish Conditioner to nourish your dehydrated hair, thanks to its plentiful source of coconut oil and kaolin clay
- Replenish Oil-mist to texturize your strands. This hydrating treatment is composed of 6 natural oil to nourish, moisturize and protect your hair against external aggressions, which is a major cause of dryness
If your curls are out of control, discipline them…
“It is necessary to tailor your hair care regimen to curly locks” according to David Lucas, Kérastase expert hair stylist. The Disciple range from Kérastase ticks all the boxes, taming and defining your curls, all the while strengthening hair fibers. In particular, experts advise use of these top three products from the range:
- Cleansing conditioner Curl Ideal to cleanse your hair of impurities. More than a simple cleanser, this 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner nourishes your curly hair, thanks to its pro-keratin formula
- Masque Curl Ideal to define your curls. This product will consolidate the elasticity in your curls while adding volume – an essential component of curly hair
- Oléo-Curl to texturize your loops: a treatment with a supple texture that will help you define and fix your bouncy curls
If you want to boost the shine in your colored hair…
As with all color-treated hair, it is imperative to maintain it with an adapted hair care regimen. Our experts suggest that you to use the Vitamino Color A-OX range by l’Oréal Professionnel, which helps to maintain the radiance of your colored hair, leaving the pigments looking shiny and fresh. Specifically, experts recommend using the following products:
- Vitamino Color A-OX shampoo to cleanse your hair. This product enriched with anti-oxidants and UV filters will help you to prolong the gloss of your color
- Gel mask to treat your hair. Not only will this product nourish the weakened and damaged areas of colored hair, it will also protect it against external aggressions
- Color 10 in 1 to texturize your strands. This primer spray will provide instant benefits that add shine to your color. Experts strongly recommend use of this product both before and after coloring
For healthy hair, don’t neglect your scalp…
“To have beautiful hair, you will need to have a healthy scalp” affirms David Lucas. Every day, your hair and your scalp are exposed to environmental aggressions that endanger their health. Kérastase created a range dedicated to maintaining a healthy scalp: Spécifique. This is a new collection, which starts in the salon and ends at home. Our expert suggests that you use these three products in particular for a healthy scalp:
- Bain Riche Dermo Calm to cleanse your hair. Dermo Calm is specially designed for sensitive scalps in order to relieve discomforts such as burns, redness, itching and tingling.
- Masque Hydra-Apaisant to treat your scalp conditions. This product soothes and hydrates your sensitive scalp. It is ideal for all hair types, leaving it soft and refreshed.
- Cure apaisante to intensely treat your sensitive scalp. This highly concentrated product will sooth your scalp discomforts such as itchiness, irritation and inflammation in just 4 weeks.
Oops, something went wrong! Please try again later...